Agarwal Packers and Movers is the sole owner and operator of the Website www.agarwalpackersbangalore.com (referred to herein as “Agarwal Packers and Movers ”, “Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and the Mobile Application ‘Agarwal Packers and Movers – Relocation Leads for Partner’ (referred to herein as “App”). Agarwal Packers and Movers intends to act only as an online medium or platform through which Users can avail required Services (as defined below) from third-party service providers. Agarwal Packers and Movers operates and manages its activities from its corporate office located at Bangalore (Karnataka, India).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APP WILL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS DEFINED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED THEREIN.
For the purpose of these Terms, all references made to:
- “Service” collectively refers to the services offered through the Website;
- “Service Provider” refers to users of the Website providing or offering aforementioned services;
- “Service User” refers to the user requesting for, purchasing, or using the services;
- “User”, “You”, “Your” means the person accessing, viewing, using, or participating, in the Website in any manner, irrespective of whether you are a Service User, Service Provider, or simply visiting or browsing through the Website;
BY ACCESSING, USING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT. WE MAY, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, REFUSE TO OFFER SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, USER OR ENTITY IF WE FEEL YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA OR IF WE HAVE ANY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREUNDER.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APP, AFTER REVISION OF TERMS, WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE OR THE FUTURE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, including but not limited to any of the content, information or data presented on the Website is solely at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services offered through the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, including but not limited to the information delivered as part of the Service, all the content, materials, data, and information (collectively referred to herein as “Content”) and the content or information submitted by other users or Third-Parties (collectively referred to herein as “Third-Party Data”, “Data”), and any other substance of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind (express or implied) of non-infringement, merchantability, suitability, and fitness for a particular purpose, to the maximum extent as permitted by applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that, while using Agarwal Packers and Movers , you may be exposed to Content submitted by Third-Party sources. We are not responsible or liable for the inaccuracy, usefulness or safety of accessing such Content. Agarwal Packers and Movers reserves the right to remove, delete, edit, or move the Content, in part or in whole, without prior notice, and also terminate the User’s access or permission to use the Website and/or App if We feel that the Content submitted by you is inappropriate, does not comply with the provisions mentioned in these Terms, are in violation of Copyright laws, Intellectual Property laws, or are pornographic, obscene, offensive, insensitive, or vulgar. You agree to indemnify and hold Agarwal Packers and Movers free and harmless regarding all matters related to your use of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App or the Content presented therein.
Agarwal Packers and Movers and its Directors, Managers, Officers, Employees, Successors, Assigns, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, and Agents (referred to herein, for the sake of these Terms, as “Team”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, with respect to the following:
- That you will have continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website and/or App at all times or at any particular time;
- That the Content or Third-Party Data will be free of errors, inaccuracies, mistakes or defamatory material;
- That the Content, or any of the services offered on or through this site; our servers; or any electronic communication sent from us; or the Website and/or App itself will be free of viruses, bugs, Trojan Horses or similar harmful components;
- That the use of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App or availing any Services through Agarwal Packers and Movers will meet, fulfil or satisfy your requirements completely;
- That the Services will be secure and available at any particular time and location;
Agarwal Packers and Movers and its Team DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST and DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITIES FOR:
- Errors, mistakes, incorrectness, incompleteness, falsity, deceitfulness, inaccuracy, omissions, or quality of any information presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website or App, including but not limited to any of the Content or Third-Party Data;
- Any form of loss or damages incurred by you, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary, as a result of your use of the Website and/or App, its Content, or Services provided or offered on or through the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan Horses, or other similar harmful components that may be transmitted through the use of Our Website and/or App, through any Third-Party website or link;
- Any interruptions caused in transmissions to or through the Website and/or App while being used;
- Failing to provide any requested information which may or may not be available on the Website or App; or if you have obtained or not obtained desired information from all the Content presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App;
- Any illegal, offensive, abusive or defamatory conduct of any Service User(s), Service Provider(s) or other Third-Party individual(s);
- Any disputes arising from or as a result of the transactions or dealings made between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s);
Agarwal Packers and Movers will not be involved in, party to or responsible for any transaction, or disputes, that takes place between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s), and disclaims all liabilities related to the same.
Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and App may contain information and links provided by one or more Third-Parties; and, we cannot have complete control and are not responsible for the information provided by such Third-Parties (Third-Party Data). Agarwal Packers and Movers does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the product, service, or material advertised, offered or provided by a Third-Party, and the placement of such Third-Party Data, links or advertisements in any part of the Website does not constitute endorsement by Agarwal Packers and Movers in any way. Therefore, you acknowledge that you will hold Agarwal Packers and Movers and its Team free of any liabilities arising from your access or use of such Third-Party Data and links to their websites presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, or the content presented therein. We would advise you to read the Terms and Conditions of each Third-Party website before you visit or use the same.
The Services and information presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website or App may contain Technical Inaccuracies or Typographical Errors. Hence, you agree to use your best judgement and exercise caution while using the Content or Services on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App.
COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The original content, features, and functionality in the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and App, including without limitations all the information, text, scripts, graphics, images, displays, audio, video and software (collectively referred to herein as “Info”), are owned by Agarwal Packers and Movers ; and all the logos and icons (“collectively referred to herein as “Brand”), are trademarks of Agarwal Packers and Movers . The Info and Brand of Agarwal Packers and Movers are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Any and all other trade names, trademarks, logos, and content presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App are submitted by Third-Party Service Providers or licensors (“Third-Party Info and Brand”); the ownership and rights to which, rest completely with their respective owners. You must ensure not to use the Info, Brand and other materials on the Website and/or App for any other purpose except as expressly permitted herein.
Users of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App should make sure that the Content available on the Website and/or App be used for non-commercial, personal, informational, reference and research purposes only. You must not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, redistribute, rebroadcast, republish, publicly display, download, store, loan, rent, sell, or commercially exploit the information or any of the Content on the Website and/or App in any manner, without prior written permission from Agarwal Packers and Movers or the respective owners. The Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and App may contain Third-Party Info and Brand, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, trade names, and other content, which you shall not misuse in any manner. You also agree not to modify, disable, override, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with any of the security features or interactive features of the Website and/or App, which may prevent, restrict, or enforce limitations on the access or use of the Website and/or App.
These Terms grant you, the User, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website and/or App and any Content presented therein; if you download, or print a copy of any of the data, content or information published on the Website, you must do so solely for your personal use only.
Use of any of the Content presented on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App for any purpose other than expressly permitted by Agarwal Packers and Movers as per these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action.
Agarwal Packers and Movers respects the rights of Intellectual Property Owners and expects the same from its Users.
Agarwal Packers and Movers may, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, or terminate the Users of the Website who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a Copyright holder, or its Agent, and you have reason to believe that any of the content, data, information or any other material owned by you has been copied and posted on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website or App, or infringes your Copyrighted material, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the following information, including as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the Copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
- An identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed upon and required to be removed;
- Description of where the infringed material is located on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website to help us locate the same;
- Information reasonable sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as Name, Phone Number, Address, and Email ID;
- A written statement by the complaining party, Copyright Owner or Copyright Agent that you have good faith belief that the manner in which the material is used, is not authorized by the Copyright Owner or Copyright Agent;
- A written statement that the information regarding the infringement of the Copyrighted material is in fact accurate and that the complaining party is the rightful owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the material that is infringed upon;
TERMINATION OF USE
Agarwal Packers and Movers reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue the Website and/or App (in part or as a whole) from time to time or at any time, either temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice; and you agree that Agarwal Packers and Movers shall not be liable to you or to any other Third-Party for the same.
As a User of the Website, you may choose to cease or stop accessing, using or participating in the Website and/or App, with or without cause, at any time.
Agarwal Packers and Movers , in its sole discretion, has the right to delete, suspend, terminate or deactivate your Profile, block your Email or IP Address, terminate your access to the Website and/or App (in part or as a whole), and can remove, delete, edit, or modify any content submitted by you or published in the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, immediately, with or without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Agarwal Packers and Movers is not obligated to return to you, any of the content or data you submitted to us.
Causes for such termination, limitation of access, or suspension, includes but is not limited to:
- extended periods of inactivity on the Website or App;
- your engagement in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- request to do so by Government or Law Enforcement Authorities;
- failure to pay the fees you owe to Agarwal Packers and Movers for continuation of using the Services (applicable to Service Providers only);
- any other reason that Agarwal Packers and Movers deems fit, in their own sole and absolute discretion, and at any time;
Upon termination, whether by you or by Agarwal Packers and Movers :
- Your right to use, access, or participate in the Website and/or App will be terminated immediately;
- You shall, without delay, delete and destroy all copies of Agarwal Packers and Movers content, data or material that you may have in your possession or control.
All provisions of these Terms, which by nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including without limitation, Disclaimers of Warranty and Limitation of Liability, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights and Indemnification. You further acknowledge and agree that Agarwal Packers and Movers shall not be liable to you or any Third-Party for the termination of your access to the Website and/or App.
RIGHT TO DISCLOSE
Any content or information submitted by You on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App, including without limitation, Names, Contact details, Requests, Profile details, Reviews, and any other information or material published by you, is solely your responsibility and you agree to take the complete responsibility of posting, displaying or publishing such content on the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App. Agarwal Packers and Movers does not provide any warranties, assurance or guarantee regarding the Confidentiality of such Content submitted by you.
You agree that the Content submitted by you is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and that Agarwal Packers and Movers is free to use, display, and produce the Content on an unrestricted basis, on its Website and/or App for the purpose of providing the Services. You authorize that such Content is available to all the Users of the Agarwal Packers and Movers Website and/or App.
Agarwal Packers and Movers has the right to disclose such information including your personal information under the circumstances that:
- Agarwal Packers and Movers is required to do so to comply with any legal procedure or legal requirement by a Law Enforcement or Governmental Authority;
- Doing so would potentially dilute Agarwal Packers and Movers ’s liability in an ongoing or potential litigation;
- It is necessary to protect Our rights and property or those of another person or entity;
- It is necessary to enforce these Terms and restrain unauthorized or prohibited actions;
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Agarwal Packers and Movers from and against any and all Third-Party Claims, and Demands, Damages, Allegations, Obligations, Liabilities, Losses, Costs or Debt, and Expenses (including but not limited to Reasonable Advocate Fees and Costs) arising from or related to:
- Your use, access and participation (of any form) in the Website;
- Your use or misuse of the services provided through the Website;
- Your transactions or dealings with Third-Party Service Providers;
- Your violation of any Third-Party Rights including but not limited to Copyright, Privacy Right, Intellectual Property Right or any other Proprietary Rights;
- Any third-party Claims that the content submitted by you was the cause of damage to them;
Pertaining to disputes arising between you and any Service Provider(s), you agree that Agarwal Packers and Movers will not be party to, involved in or responsible for the same and you hereby release Agarwal Packers and Movers from any and all Claims, Demands, Liabilities and Damages (special, exemplary, consequential, punitive, direct or indirect) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, resulting from or related to your use of our Website and/or any Services through the Website.
Before filing a formal lawsuit, we encourage you to first contact us directly via email: email@example.com, to seek a resolution through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) which typically includes neutral evaluation, conciliation, negotiation, mediation and arbitration in lieu of courtroom trial.